To be a leader To be a leader in a company it is necessary to have empathy and know how to lead people. We know that sometimes it is a very arduous task for this function because it demands a lot from us, it is like a marriage with a company. We must understand the policies of the company we are going to lead, know the people we have in our teams, and be able to new changes. A leader is a being who respects his neighbor and knows how to demand orders for his employees to execute them. Each company has its leadership team, which has other foremen who are orders for low-level employees. A leadership position is a great responsibility and requires a lot of studies to get to this position. I never wanted to become a leader, because I have to determine orders for the employees, and I can't command.
Postagens mais visitadas deste blog
Hello Mr . Pedro I come to apologize for my bad behavior today during history class, as I was a very stupid person in discussing politics and religion. I hope you can forgive me, as I was very upset that I offended you. Forgive my rudeness, my bad treatment in front of you, who is an excellent professional. I promise I won't do any more rudeness, I learned that I have to respect people older than me. I would very much like my apologies to be accepted. From your rebellious student. Yours sincerely Lucio Sá
Social networks and their importance in our lives.
The media came to help us with routine tasks, such as, for example, one hour; of reading a literary work shared with classmates at school. Currently, we use online books much more than physical books; we say that the media came to revolutionize in all areas. We can read newspapers, and watch television programs online; we can study online, and with the advent of the pandemic, we also work remotely. That is, the various existing media came to help us in the simplest to the most complex tasks of our day-to-day. They are tools that are helping us in our lives; whether at work, at school, for fun, etc. We can get to know the world through museum sites, and internet sites, meeting new cultures, and people of different nationalities through internet applications. See how many possibilities we have, however, we have to be careful; because on the internet, we find good people and people with bad intentions to do some crime to gain advantage for themselves. Whenever you buy something, be aware ...
Comentários
Postar um comentário